Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Serpico

Serpico is the newest member of our family. Dave and I both need cars for work now, so we had to buy a new car, and look at what Dave chose. He feels that it is his "civic duty" to drive Serpico (for an explanation of the name, click here) because everyone slows down on the freeway when they see him. It's really fun driving around with him in Serpico, especially when Dave gets all dressed up like this.
For our brother-in-law Brad's birthday awhile ago Dave showed up dressed like this (costume thanks to my enthusiastic mom) and pretended to be giving Brad a ticket for being parked in front of his parents' house. Brad wasn't fooled, but then he went and got his wife - Dave's own sister Lara, and she was not very happy to see a policeman giving her a ticket in a place where she knew she could park. She walked right up to him and said, in a voice full of attitude, "Can I help you?" Then she realized that it was Dave.
If you ever need to pull a prank on a friend, feel free to give us a call!


3 comments:

  1. Okay, totally love the disco ball hanging from the rear view mirror! You guys are great!!! How are things?? I totally need to call you one of these days when I have more than five minutes!!
    Love you!!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the car. It just seems to fit the two of you perfectly! I hope that over this next year with us being closer we can make it up there to see the two of you. I love being able to see some pictures and hear how you both are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool...I hope you guys are well. Miss you and love your blog!!! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete